Our podiatrists are devoted to the care of conditions affecting the function of the foot and ankle. They treat most conditions including bunions, plantar fasciitis/heel pain, Achilles tendon pathology, fractures and sprains, as well as, hammertoes, ingrown nails, fungal infections and warts. Diabetic foot care is a very important part of the practice along with wound care.
- Custom foot orthotics and other corrective devices
- Diabetic wound care
- On-site radiology services including x-rays, CT scan and MRI
- Injection therapy
- Treatment of sports related injuries
- Physical therapy
Outpatient procedures in an ambulatory surgery setting when needed
- Minimally invasive endoscopic plantar fasciotomy (EPF) and Radio-Frequency lesioning for heel pain.
- Surgical correction of Bunions, Hammertoe, Mortons Neuroma, Flatfeet