Our board-certified otolaryngologists provide state-of-the art, comprehensive medical and surgical treatment for diseases of the ear, nose and throat in patients of all ages. Services also include head and neck surgeries and plastic surgery of the outer ear.
Ear Treatment for:
- Eardrum perforations
- Hearing loss
- Infections of the outer and middle ear
- Middle ear effusions (placement of ventilating tubes)
- Removal of earwax
- Vertigo and balance disorders
Treatment for Nose and Sinus Infections
- Correction of deviated septums
- Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the external nose.
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- In-office cauterization to control nosebleeds
- Medical and surgical treatment for the voice and diseases of swallowing
- Tonsillectomies and adenoidectomies
- Uvulopalatoplasties for snoring and sleep apnea.
Head and neck surgeries
- Cosmetic removal of facial lesions and treatment for Bell’s Palsy.
- Surgical care for tumors, including those in the thyroid, parathyroid, parotid and other salivary glands
- Surgical repair and correction of soft tissue and bone injuries of the face
- Throat and oral cancers, lymph nodes, cysts, and deep neck infections.